Houses for Sale in Port Jervis, NY
We’ll help you discover the wonderful homes for sale in Port Jervis, NY and find the perfect fit for your needs, desires and lifestyle.
Also known as the “River City,” Port Jervis is located at the junction of the scenic Delaware and Neversink Rivers. The Port Jervis Erie Turntable, the longest operating turntable in the East, is still regularly visited by railroad buffs.
Recreational Activities in Port Jervis
A true crossroads, Port Jervis borders both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and is the southernmost point of New York State’s Upper Delaware Scenic Byway. It abounds with recreational opportunities from fishing to kayaking, canoeing, and rafting, courtesy of the Upper Delaware’s Silver Canoe.
Some Port Jervis Attractions
Guests and visitors always enjoy touring the distinguished Gillinder Glass Factory and viewing the Civil War Memorial at Orange Square, where Stephen Crane gathered information for The Red Badge of Courage.
It’s where whitewater adventure meets national history and where intrepid railroads meet mighty rivers and canals, it’s everything you need for a fantastic New York vacation.
Linda Ross Realty has been helping clients find, tour, and purchase houses for sale in Port Jervis, NY for over 20 years. Contact us for more information on homes for sale in the Port Jervis, NY area.
Port Jervis Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Port Jervis
- 10 Ferguson Avenue Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 53 Fort Van Tyle Road Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 15 Hidden Valley Road Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 57-59 Front Street Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 8 Woodland Drive Port Jervis, NY 12771
Sold Listings in Port Jervis
- 31 Ferguson Avenue Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 122 West Main Street Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 123 Hammond Street Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 1299 Greenville Turnpike Port Jervis, NY 12771
- 50 Lakeside Drive Port Jervis, NY 12771