Houses for Sale in Chester, NY
We’ll help you discover the wonderful homes for sale in Chester, NY and find the perfect fit for your needs, desires and lifestyle.
Chester, New York is a bedroom community located in southeast New York approximately 50 miles north of New York City. The Town of Chester was formed in 1845 from parts of the Towns of Blooming Grove, Goshen, Monroe and Warwick. The Village of Chester was incorporated in 1892.
Why Choose a Home in Chester, New York?
It has wonderful restaurants, parks including Goosepond Mountain State Park, and a wonderful school system. It is a great place to live and bring up a family.
The Castle Fun Center in Chester has fun for the whole family. Mini golf, go karts, batting cages, an arcade, a roller rink, rock climbing wall, and Jester’s Restaurant & Pub are just a few of the things to keep you entertained at The Castle Fun Center.
Linda Ross Realty has been helping clients find, tour, and purchase houses for sale in Chester, NY for over 20 years. Contact us for more information on homes for sale in the Chester, NY area.
Chester Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Chester
- 1213 Whispering Hills Chester, NY 10918
- 316 Sugarloaf Mountain Road Chester, NY 10918
- 4113 Whispering Hills Chester, NY 10918
- 240 Sugarloaf Mountain Road Chester, NY 10918
- 3 Heidi Lane Chester, NY 10918
Sold Listings in Chester
- 3124 Whispering Hills, Unit 3124 Chester, NY 10918
- 985 Craigville Road Chester, NY 10918
- 4108 Whispering Hills Chester, NY 10918
Chester School Data
- Chester Elementary School
- K-5, public
- Chester Academy Middle High School
- 6-12, public
- Ohel Torah
- 10, private
- Bellvale School
- K-8, private