Houses for Sale in Blooming Grove, NY
We’ll help you discover the wonderful homes for sale in Blooming Grove and find the perfect fit for your needs, desires and lifestyle.
The Town of Blooming Grove, once famous for its farmlands, is one of the oldest towns in Orange County. Included within its borders are the Village of Washingtonville, the hamlets of Blooming Grove and South Blooming Grove, Craigville, Mountain Lodge and Salisbury Mills.
Things to do in Blooming Grove, New York
Travelers often make time to visit America’s oldest winery, Brotherhood, which is located in Washingtonville and is open for tours. Two historic Bed & Breakfasts, Dominion House in Blooming Grove and Caldwell House in Salisbury Mills, welcome overnight guests to the area.
Blooming Hill Farm is a family-run, working organic farm that opens an on-site farm stand, bakery and grill on weekends. The challenging 8-mile long Schunemunk Mountain Ridge Trail and a section of the Long Path, both running through Blooming Grove, are popular with hikers.
Linda Ross Realty has been helping clients find, tour, and purchase houses for sale in Blooming Grove, NY for over 20 years. Contact us for more information on homes for sale in the Blooming Grove, NY area.
Blooming Grove Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Blooming Grove
- Sayer Road Blooming Grove, NY 10914
Sold Listings in Blooming Grove
- 54 Orchard Trail Blooming Grove, NY 10950
- 16 Old Dominion Road Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- 11 Peddler Hill Road Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- Lot #3 Leah Place Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- 14 Old Dominion Road Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- 20 Dallas Drive Blooming Grove, NY 10950
- 6 Anastasia Court Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- Lot #2 Leah Place Blooming Grove, NY 10914
- County Hwy 51 Blooming Grove, NY 10914
Blooming Grove School Data
Blooming Grove School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Blooming Grove Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.